Sunday, May 15, 2016

Ebook Writing High-Performance .NET Code, by Ben Watson

Ebook Writing High-Performance .NET Code, by Ben Watson

If you have figured out the very best factors of reading this publication, why you should browse the various other factor not to check out? Reviewing is not a trouble. Reading precisely will be a way to get the guidance in doing whatever. The faiths, politics, scientific researches, social, even fiction, as well as other styles will assist you to get much better assistance in life. Obviously, it will be appropriate based upon your genuine experience, yet getting the experience from other resources are additionally significant.

Writing High-Performance .NET Code, by Ben Watson

Writing High-Performance .NET Code, by Ben Watson


Writing High-Performance .NET Code, by Ben Watson


Ebook Writing High-Performance .NET Code, by Ben Watson

Discovering is a procedure that will be undergone by all people in every age. In this situation, we have always the books that need to be gathered as well as review. Writing High-Performance .NET Code, By Ben Watson is just one of the books that we constantly advise for you in finding out. This is the way how you discover pertaining to the subject. When you have the presence of the books, you should see how this publication is truly suggested.

The advantages to consider checking out guides Writing High-Performance .NET Code, By Ben Watson are pertaining to enhance your life top quality. The life quality will certainly not just concerning the amount of expertise you will acquire. Even you read the fun or amusing books, it will certainly assist you to have improving life top quality. Really feeling fun will lead you to do something perfectly. Moreover, guide Writing High-Performance .NET Code, By Ben Watson will give you the driving lesson to take as an excellent need to do something. You may not be ineffective when reviewing this e-book Writing High-Performance .NET Code, By Ben Watson

Never mind! Now, in this modern-day era, you could get guides from lots of sources. No need to go to guide shops as well as walking the city, you could find book. Here is the web site that features all outstanding publications to accumulate. You could get it in the soft documents and also utilize it to review. Certainly, your tab as well as computer system ends up being good gadget to conserve the book. Writing High-Performance .NET Code, By Ben Watson is the most effective referral to accompany you in this time. It will help you accompanying the spare time while vacations.

Don't worry, the web content is exact same. It could exactly simplify to check out. When you have actually the printed one, you should bring that product as well as fill the bag. You could likewise really feel so difficult to discover the published publication in the book shop. It will certainly waste your time to opt for strolling forward to the book store as well as browse the book shelfs by racks. It's one of the benefits to take when picking the soft file Writing High-Performance .NET Code, By Ben Watson as the option for analysis. This one could aid you to maximize your free or extra time for daily.

Writing High-Performance .NET Code, by Ben Watson

About the Author

Ben Watson has been a software engineer at Microsoft since 2008. On the Bing platform team, he has built one of the world's leading .NET-based, high-performance server applications, handling high-volume, low-latency requests across thousands of machines for millions of customers. In his spare time, he enjoys books, music, the outdoors, and spending time with his wife Leticia and children Emma and Matthew. They live near Seattle, Washington, USA.

Read more

Product details

Paperback: 519 pages

Publisher: Ben Watson; 2 edition (April 16, 2018)

Language: English

ISBN-10: 0990583457

ISBN-13: 978-0990583455

Product Dimensions:

7.5 x 1.2 x 9.2 inches

Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)

Average Customer Review:

4.6 out of 5 stars

35 customer reviews

Amazon Best Sellers Rank:

#81,404 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

I've had the first edition for a while and loved it. I saw that the 2nd edition was out which included new and expanded information for .NET Core. Ben Watson truly is an expert and does a phenomenal job at explaining why and how to get the most performance out of your .NET applications.If you care about performance then this book is for you. If you're only mildly interested I would still highly recommend this book.

The author says there is "50% increase in content!" I uploaded pictures to show everyone why the book is twice as long as the first.50% increase in content = 40% White Space + 10% New ContentThe pictures showBulleted lists are double spaced.The font is larger.What took 1/4 of a page in the first version takes 1/2 a page now.The is new content and I am fighting with myself as to return it or not. I have not found anything new that I don't already know. I planned on reading it from cover to cover like I did the first version, but it is kind of like watching the digitally remastered Star Wars movies. Every once in a while the CGI surprises you with something new.The content of the first version is well worth having so if you don't own the first version, definitely buy the second version.If you own the first version, and you just plan to use this second version as a reference, I would make sure the new material is worth your while.I am going to keep it for at least the weekend in hopes of getting to look closer at the new material. If I find anything worth mentioning, I will update this review.I just want to warn the owners of the first edition because you will probably be initially ticked off like I was.

I enjoyed reading this book because it unveiled, in easy to understand terms, some of the considerations to writing better performing code.

Great content, learned a bunch of things I can apply directly in my day job

Very helpful guide, especially the PerfView section is very interesting.

great book

I have not read the whole book (well it's nearly 500 pages of rather technical material, so reward my honesty here), but I have browsed through much of it, and read some stuff in detail already, and I like the book a lot, because the author clearly knows his stuff, he writes readably, and he has picked topics you will want to understand. If you develop for .NET (and I hope you will as it hits a sweet spot of rapid development, usability, performance and interoperability), this is the best book yet when you want to write ode that is not only correct but performant. It's written primarily for people who have a deep understanding of computer science, but less informed readers should get value from it, and they will likely learn a lot. (I consider myself a very experienced software developer and data scientist.)

Excellent book, programming .net from past decade, feel like I knew nothing.

Writing High-Performance .NET Code, by Ben Watson PDF
Writing High-Performance .NET Code, by Ben Watson EPub
Writing High-Performance .NET Code, by Ben Watson Doc
Writing High-Performance .NET Code, by Ben Watson iBooks
Writing High-Performance .NET Code, by Ben Watson rtf
Writing High-Performance .NET Code, by Ben Watson Mobipocket
Writing High-Performance .NET Code, by Ben Watson Kindle

Writing High-Performance .NET Code, by Ben Watson PDF

Writing High-Performance .NET Code, by Ben Watson PDF

Writing High-Performance .NET Code, by Ben Watson PDF
Writing High-Performance .NET Code, by Ben Watson PDF

0 comments:

Post a Comment